In The News
Press, Articles, Highlights
JULY 13, 2020
Haymaker and ARKO Holdings Ltd. and GPM Investments, LLC Sign Non-Binding Letter of Intent for a Business Combination
NEW YORK, July 13, 2020 — Haymaker Acquisition Corp. II (NASDAQ: HYAC) (“Haymaker”), a publicly traded special purpose acquisition company, ARKO Holdings Ltd. (“Arko”), an Israeli public holding company (TASE: ARKO) and GPM Investments, LLC (“GPM” or the “Company”), announced today that they have entered into a letter of intent (“LOI”) for a business combination. The business combination would result in 100% of both GPM and Arko combining with Haymaker with substantial rollover from existing equityholders; currently Arko owns 68% of GPM and the remaining 32% is held by Davidson Kempner Capital Management LP, funds managed by Ares Management Corporation, and Harvest Partners SCF, L.P.
JULY 19, 2019
Haymaker Acquisition Corp. II Announces the Separate Trading of its Class A Common Stock and Warrants
NEW YORK, NY, July 19, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Haymaker Acquisition Corp. II (the “Company”) announced today that, commencing July 23, 2019, holders of the 40,000,000 units sold in the Company’s initial public offering may elect to separately trade shares of the Company’s Class A common stock and warrants included in the units. Class A common stock and warrants that are separated will trade on The Nasdaq Capital Market under the symbols “HYAC” and “HYACW,” respectively. No fractional warrants will be issued upon separation of the units and only whole warrants will trade. Those units not separated will continue to trade on The Nasdaq Capital Market under the symbol “HYACU.” Holders of units will need to have their brokers contact Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Company, the Company’s transfer agent, in order to separate the units into shares of Class A common stock and warrants.
JUNE 11, 2019
Haymaker Acquisition Corp. II Announces Closing of $400,000,000 Initial Public Offering, including Underwriters’ Over-Allotment Option of $50,000,000
New York, NY – June 11, 2019 – Haymaker Acquisition Corp. II (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: HYACU) announced today that it closed its initial public offering of 40,000,000 units, including 5,000,000 units pursuant to the exercise of the underwriters’ over-allotment option. The offering was priced at $10.00 per unit generating total gross proceeds of $400,000,000.
Of the proceeds received from the consummation of the initial public offering and a simultaneous private placement of warrants (as well as the exercise of the over-allotment option), $400,000,000 (or $10.00 per unit sold in the public offering) was placed in trust.
JUNE 6, 2019
Haymaker Acquisition Corp. II Announces Pricing of $350,000,000 Initial Public Offering
NEW YORK, June 6, 2019 — Haymaker Acquisition Corp. II (the “Company”) announced today that it priced its initial public offering of 35,000,000 units at $10.00 per unit. The units will be listed on the NASDAQ Capital Market (“NASDAQ”) and trade under the ticker symbol “HYACU” beginning June 7, 2019. Each unit consists of one share of the Company’s Class A common stock and one third of one warrant, each whole warrant enabling the holder thereof to purchase one share of the Class A common stock at a price of $11.50 per share. No fractional warrants will be issued upon separation of the units and only whole warrants will trade. Once the securities comprising the units begin separate trading, the Class A common stock and warrants are expected to be listed on NASDAQ under the symbols “HYAC” and “HYACW”, respectively.